Wonder Bay Cruises - refined exploration to Halong bay
Differences of Wonder Bay Cruises:
* Five hours cruise off the beaten track via crowd avoidance route aboard the region’s finest luxury day-ship cruise line, explore the isolated captivating archipelagoes that romances the senses.
* Newly built steel boat with nicely decorated sundeck. Make sure to bring you a relaxed elegant ambiance.
* Friendly and professional Crew
* High- end service on lunch and drinks. Can be served in individual group if order
* Modern 16 seat bus with maximum 9 passengers on bus. Free pick up in Hanoi Old Quarter.
A day of refined exploration
An iconic day-tour, marvel at the hidden splendors of Halong Bay designed for those who have limited time. Five hour cruise off the beaten track via crowd avoidance route aboard the region’s finest luxury day-ship cruise line, explore the isolated captivating archipelagoes that romances the senses.
07:30 – 8:00: You will be met by our hospitable guide and chauffeur with modern minibus at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter experiencing 175 km road trip to Halong City (3,5 hours) with a short break en-route.
12:00: Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard & safety briefing
12:15: A gourmet lunch is served in the single-seating restaurant while WONDER BAY CRUISES is taking you on an odyssey journey wends among remote archipelagoes via crowd avoidance route and opens up views of one stupendous seascapes after another, passing uninhabited islets and outcrops including Stone Dog, Thumb, Duck, Incense Burner, and Cock Fighting.
14:30: Exploring Ba Hang (Three Cave), there are options to choose either kayaking or taking a bamboo boat rowed by local people, gently glide through water tunnels into secluded sea lagoons.
15.30: Walk up Limestone Mountain to visit Thien Cung Grotto with incredible stalactites and stalagmites.
16.30: Returning aboard for Afternoon Tea.
17.00: Disembark, bus ride back Hanoi. Short break on the way.
21:00: Drop at your hotel doorstep. Trip ends.
VIEW our differences on http://wonderbaycruises.com/our-differences